What an honour to be nominated. Thankyou https://perfectreverieblog.wordpress.com you are so kind 🙂
I have read the rules and I hope i get this right ☺ bare with me 😄
The rules :
1) Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them
2) nominate up to 11 other bloggers to win the award
3) answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
4) tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself
5) Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination
I will nominate people on their blogs as my tablet has just died and linking from my phone is quite time consuming! Its 12am Aus time!
Okay 😄 11 random facts about myself:
1) i am 24 years old
2) i have 2 sisters and no brothers
3) my daughter is named after my late Grandmother
4) my fiancé is 10 years older than me
5) i am the secretary of a playgroup
6) i was a pharmacy assistant before i became a stay at home Mum
7) i grew up in a small country town
8) i am Burmese, Portuguese and Hungarian
9) i have generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety
10) i live in Western Australia
11) i never leave the house without makeup on
Now, questions from the blogger who nominated me 🙂
1) What song do you most connect with on a personal level? This is a hard one but I’d have to say- Angels and Airwaves ‘a little’s enough’
2) Avengers or X-men? Avengers
3) Team Captain America or Team Iron Man? Team Iron Man
4) What is one dream you’ve always had? I’ve always dreamed of getting my letter for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 😁
5) Favorite quote you’ve heard and why? “Imagination is more important than knowledge” Albert Einstein. Imagination is endless, knowledge is limited. Plus Ifind more joy in imagination 🙂
6) If you were famous, what would you most likely be famous for? I’d probably be famous for doing something really embarrassing that has been put up on YouTube 😂
7) What is something that can make you happy on a bad day? My daughter and a shopping spree
8) One thing that motivates you to do better? My daughter. Im already better ’cause of her.
9) Who is one person you’ve always looked up to? My Mum. 3 daughters, an abusive husband and low funds. Yet i had the most wonderful childhood. Now she teaches English to children in poor countries. My inspiration.
10) What is one thing you can’t live without? Love. I thrive on love.
11) What is your favourite thing about yourself? My nose 😆
Now, 11 questions for the nominees!
1) What is your favourite season?
2) What is your greatest weakness?
3) What your favourite book?
4) What is your idea of comfort food?
5) Do you believe in soul mates?
6) What is one thing that makes you happy?
7) What is something that you wish you had but can’t afford?
8) What is your favourite number and why?
9) Do you have a favourite family member and why?
10) If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
11) What is your favourite colour?
Ok. GO! ☺